Monday, November 17, 2014

I Don't Know Peter, Meth Is A Helluva Drug

Her: Omg, this red velvet cake is the woo!
Me: It's Asian?
Her: lol No, I mean it's really good.
Me: lol I know what you meant dude.
Me: Grandpa Guiseppe is down with the lingo
Me: Hip to the game
Me: Feeling up your jive turkey
Her: LOL. FEEL MY TURKEY UP SO GOOD! STUUUUUFF IIIIIIIT!!!!
Me: LOL. Hey gurl, it must be Thanksgiving cuz I'm sooooooo ready for yo cranberries and jellay.
Me: Hey gurl, is your name Visa? Cuz you're everywhere I want to be.
Her: LOL Hey boy, you must be American Express cuz you're everywhere I want to be.
Me: I thought that was Visa's slogan?
Her: Fuck if I know.
Me: LOL. Um, if you tear yourself away from your Asian cake orgy, maybe you'd see my visa line was a play on their slogan
Her: LOL. DAMMITTT.