Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hormonalpalooza 2012

A friend of mine has been in school...well, the entire time I've known her. I think she was still in high school where our twisted union began. Now she's in college and, fingers crossed, graduating and going into social work next year. She often acts as my shrink, but was analyzing someone else tonight. Some time ago she was going off about something and blamed it on her lady time and I dubbed it, 'Hormonalpalooza'. And with that, a phenomenon was born amongst my friends. I blame tonight's exchange on Hormonalpalooza too.

Friend: It sounds like she's projecting. She thinks something is wrong with him, because she can't accept that there is something wrong with her.
Me: lol Flaunt those 30 years of college schooling. Flaunt it!
Friend: lol Fuck you
Me: LOL!
Me: That. Was. AWESOME!
Me: You love me
Friend: lol I do dammit