Friday, September 12, 2014

Laaaaaday, From The Moment I Ordered Youuuuu

Y: I'm watching this show with the competing weddings...this Indian woman married a Mexican guy. This is what our wedding would've been like. If we didn't think getting married to each other was gross.
Me: lol Instead, you're marrying a Swede. Haha, your wedding is gonna be boring!
Y: OMG that's true! This lady's was great, traditional Indian and then they had food from both heritages at the reception. Dammit.
Me: *points and laughs*
Y: Hey Clooney, at least someone wants to marry ME
Me: Yeah. A SWEDE. The only person who wants to marry you is from the land of Ikea.
Y: lol Ass. Ikea happens to make very functional furniture!
Me: Functional...but exciting? I think not.
Y: lol You know, you keep badmouthing him and I'm gonna force you down an aisle with me just for the kick ass reception that we could have.
Me: *shudder*
Y: *GASP* It makes you shudder to think of  spending your life with me?!
Me: No, it makes me shudder to think of walking down an aisle. I've been dealing with you for 33 years, 60 more is no big deal lol.
Y: lol Awww. You'll make such a good husband someday.
Me: Ew, no.
Y: You have all the makings of a wonderful husband! It's gonna happen!
Me: Stop it!!
Y: lol *points and laughs*
Me: Oh yeah, well I'd marry someone from a better country than you!
Y: I don't think so, love. Mail-order brides tend to come from poor countries that are worse than Sweden. Nice try though.
Me: How dare you say that about my bride! [Country to be determined] is a beautiful/fantastic/vibrant/drug-addled country!!
Y: LMAO