Wednesday, December 10, 2014

White Lines

Y: Ugh, I'm so over this pressure to plan a wedding.
Me: *points and laughs*
Y: Shut up! You're coming along for the ride as Man of Honor. You're basically my bitch.
Me: lol And that differs from the first 33 years of our friendship...how?
Y: lol Good point. And now his family wants all this random stuff.
Me: Like what?
Y: Like white people stuff. OMG! There are going to be embarrassing white people dancing at my wedding!! Ugh. I hate white people.
Me: LOL. First off, I've never heard anyone use the phrase "white people" so much in one text. Second, you're half white and your fiance is Swedish...it don't get much whiter than that. So consider this yo letta of acceptance.
Y: LMAO. I don't take orders from "The Man", sir!
Me: lol If I were "The Man", life would be a whole lot more fun to live for those in my jurisdiction.
Y: Oh yeah, I can see it now. Casual Thursdays and naked Fridays, but only women and not guys.
Me: Correction: Naked Fridays, but only for brunette women and not for white guys. I gotchu, baby!
Y: LOL. You so good to me, sweet cheeks.
Me: And when you anger me, ONLY white guys naked on Fridays.
Y: You suck. You can't come to the wedding.
Me: I don't wanna come to your wedding anyway. There's gonna be a bunch of awkward white folks doing the Electric Slide or some ish.
Y: LMAO. Bitch.
Me: IT'S ELECTRIC!