Saturday, July 18, 2015

And We'll Never Be El Chapos

Me: *Rolls off flavor of the week and whispers all Spanishy* Let me be your El Chapo
Me: Would you kill...if I asked you to kill..
Me: Would you drug traffic...if I asked you to...traffic...
Me: Would you rob...a 7-11...
Me: Would you save...my...soul...*dramatically moves hand across face* to...niiight.
Her: LOL. I wouldn't be surprised if you did it to your own face.
Me: I could be your El Chapo baby...
Me: I can blow your enemies away...
Me: If you leave me, I'll hunt you down gurl...
Me: I...will...take...your breath away *dramatically moves hand across throat*
Her: LMFAO

==========

G: Hey, I already finished my crap. What have ya'll done today??
Y: I just woke up, so nothing yet.
Me: I rewrote the lyrics to Enrique Iglesias' "Hero" to be about El Chapo.
G: LMAO. You know, Giuseppe, this is why I ask questions. And your answers never, ever disappoint.
Me: LOL. I live an interesting life, G.

==========

G: I just read your El Chapo song. Shouldn't it be, "Would you rob a Seben-Eleben"? You know, to account for Enrique's accent.
Me: LOL. I love when you take my offensiveness and make it even more offensive. Well done.
G: lol I live an interesting life, Giuseppe. 
Me: And how