Monday, July 2, 2012

Family-Isms

Aunt: You think I don't know what you're talking about. I know current stuff.
[Pause]
Aunt: I know that up here song.
Me: What?
Aunt: I'm losing my mind.
Me: I concur. What up here song?
Aunt [In a flat out rap]: Ya'll gonna make me lose my mind up in here, up in here
Cousin [20 mins later after we all stopped laughing our asses off]: Mom, that song is like a decade old.
Aunt: I still owned it.
=============================================
While watching the chick channel.

Cousin: What is this?
Me: That guy looks like Abraham Lincoln
Cousin: Four score...
Cousin's Wife: It's a story about the Amish
Me: Abraham Lincoln wasn't Amish.
Cousin's Wife: I know Abraham Fucking Lincoln wasn't Amish!
Me: I don't think that was his middle name either.

(Violence ensues)