Thursday, January 17, 2013

Better Now


First, this happened after I told a friend about the conversation in my last post:


Me: We should totally make an infomercial for people without fat asses. Something in the vein of 'Save the Children'
Me: Instead of showing starving children, we'll show people with flat asses looking all dejected
Friend: LOL 'For just 40 dollars a day, you can help these poor bitches get a budonkadonk. It worked for me, it can work for them'
Me: Lol 'Comes in Black, Latino and Too-Ghetto-for-Any-Color'
Friend: LOL
Friend: We are ridiculous lol

THEN, this pretty much sums up how close to our version of normal things are getting back to now that my brother is awake. You know things are going to be okay when you're sitting around a hospital room drawing straws over who will tell your brother the Broncos are officially on summer vacation.


Me: My brother is being brought out of his slumber
Friend: WOOO!
Me: He's in and out of consciousness now
Me: My uncle wonders how we should break the news that the Broncos are out of the playoffs lol
Friend: Lol That's so typical of you guys
Me: Lol We're awful
Friend: It's comforting
------------

Friend: How's your brother?
Me: Awake, alert and pissed off that the Broncos were eliminated
Friend: LOL That's fantastic

I am incredibly relieved the little brother is awake and on the mend. Thank you for all the well wishes and good vibes, they are very much appreciated. As for you, Denver Broncos...I'll deal with you another day.