Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Preparing To Do ALL Of Dallas


Me: What are you doing in Dallas?
Friend: My ex-boyfriends
Me: LOL. And so up front about it
Friend: LOL NOOOOOOO!!!
Friend: That was a text to someone else about you lol
Me: Lol Because you dated all of the mes
Friend: lol Yeah no idea where the 'S' came from 
Me: So which one you gonna do first?
Friend: lol Stop. It. I am NOT doing ANY of my ex-boyfriends
Me: What if one was the last man on earth?
Friend: I'd do Cher instead.
Me: ...I'm intrigued...
Friend: LOL NO, my dear. Just no
Me: lol Fine. Prude.
Me: Well say hi to the folks for me...you know, in between doing ALL those mensz
Friend: lol And now you make me sound like a white by using by using my word against me. So well played
Me: LOL How dare I make you sound like a white!
Friend: LOL I didn't even notice. Like a white
Friend: White! Whore!
Me: I'm confused. Are you more offended I called you white or that I didn't call you a white white?
Me: Dammit!
Friend: LOL
Friend: The iPhone makes fools of us all in the end