Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Oh, The Company I Keep

Me: lol I love you
Her: Thank you for loving me in spite of my last lame comment.
Me: We all have off days. I love you on the freakin' hilarious days and I love you on the off days. And I always love you more today than yesterday.
Her: I just swooned a little
Her: And flattery will  get you e'rywurr
Me: LOL e'rywurr
Her: I'm grateful for you too. You're one of the few people that consistently makes me happy.
Me: *Magic panties drop*
Her: LOL You beautiful bastard, you.

==========

Yesterday, Agent W and I talked about a racially insensitive KFC commercial, as well as my possible extended journey across the pond. Later that day, this happened:

W: I'm sure you'd be fine without me, I know how much you love London. I hope you're able to find a way to go.
Me: 'Scuse you, I would not be fine without you. And I didn't think I'd have to be
W: Let me wallow!
Me: *checks he hormonalpalooza watch* Dammit woman, you've been all over the place the past two days!
W: *indignant gasp* I have so not!
Me: Lol I could hear that gasp all the way over here
Me: Sorry, over hurr
W: Ghetto people don't 'pologize
Me: Ghetto fabalous people do. They ain't ig'nant
W: Lol Theys got mannuhs and shit
Me: Lol damn straight
Me: I love how we admonished KFC for a racist commercial when almost every text we send is offensive in some way
W: LOL 
W: Oh. Right
Me: But...uh...we're not a multimillion dollar corporation so we have no obligation to be PC! Yeah that's it!
W: Yeeeaah that's the ticket! 

==========

Sir Elton's arrival is less than two months away and deciding on a name has become a full family effort. Everyone was given a list of names to offer an opinion on. I didn't like any of them and continued to call him Sir Elton (which drives my brother insane. Gotta love the perks.). Then, out of nowhere, they announced that they'd decided on a name - and neither name was one on the list we'd been given over a month ago. Less than a day later, they announced they were no longer keen on the name they'd chosen. Square. One. So now everyone is calling him whatever they want:

Me: It looks like Sir Elton is nameless again
Friend: lol Wow
Me: Now she's calling him Marco
Me: I convinced [Mr. L, the baby's older brother] to call him Sir Elton and it's driving my brother crazy lol
Me: My mom is calling him George
Me: It'll be a miracle if he doesn't have multiple personalities yo
Friend: I love you whacked out bastards
Me: lol That's our clan: screwing up kids straight out the womb for over 40 years now
Friend: lol Proud heritage you have