Friday, July 26, 2013

If Our Love Goes Up In Flames, It's A Fire I Can't Resist

Was there anything hotter than Alicia Silverstone in Aerosmith's videos in the 90's? The correct answer is, "Hell no there wasn't!". I'm not even into blondes but damn if she wasn't the embodiment of the perfect chick back in the day. Granted, she has since lost her mind and become one of those eco-freaks. But back then...hot damn. But I digress. This is about the song...no, really...the SONG, not the hot chick in the video for the song. I'm a bit of a hit and miss Aerosmith fan. I remember this rack of records (yes, records) my mom had when we were kids that was in the hallway. The record on the outside was a red Aerosmith Greatest Hits album and I passed by it a million times a day while running in and out of the house. Then came MTV and the video (which is kinda a part of the song which means the more I talk about it, the more I'm talking about the song). I wasn't a big fan of "Crazy", but this one is awesome. I likes the lyrics, I likes the message and, oh by the way, I likes the video.