Thursday, November 18, 2010

The "Art" of the Pick-Up

My last post, as well as the pick-up lines that provoked it, so amused my friends that this is what I've had to deal with the past 24 hours:

Did they just take you out of the oven? Because you're hot!

Are you a parking ticket? Cause you got FINE written all over you.

Are your parents retarded? 'cuz DANG your special!

Milk does the body good, but damn how much did you drink?

Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!

Can I have your picture, so I can show santa what I want for christmas?

And my favorite:

I'd better get a library card cuz I am checkin' you out!

Me: lol Make sure I'm on a ladder up high so you can see under my shirt when you check me out.

I'll just shake the ladder a little and make you fall for me...ooooooh smooth right?? lol, I know.