Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Quote Of The Day

Me: You didn't support my awesome idea then and you don't support it now.
Aunt: The hell I didn't [my first and middle names]! I have always supported all of you kids.
Other Aunt: Yeah. You're everything you are because she loved you, mijo.

LOL. Awesome. My family is hilarious and my aunts have provided all kinds of great moments during their stay. One leaves tonight, the other one leaves tomorrow for Boston and this weekend's anniversary party (I know it seems like they're celebrating this ten year thing a lot but A) Our family doesn't have (and may not get) many long marriages and B) The bride is from Boston, groom is from Denver and they live in NY so they're trying to make sure everyone gets to celebrate. And bring gifts.). I will see them both again very soon since I'm spending the last weeks of my subletting journey traveling, but it doesn't make their departure now any less bittersweet. I look forward to sharing the hilarity in the next few posts.