Monday, March 25, 2013

Marriage, Manwhores & Meddling


Me: That used to drive me crazy about my old phone, it didn't have any % button
Friend: lol Don't you know how to do percentages without it?
Me: I do not. I'm terrible at math
Friend: Well...me too but even I know that
Me: lol Thanks for bringing me down from my high
Me: Bully
Friend: LOL
Friend: ZERO TOLERANCE!
Friend: Whatchu think, this was a bullying-free zone? We're married
Me: This is marriage, it is by definition NOT a bully free zone
Me: LOL
Friend: LOL. Great minds I tell ya
Me: Amen
=============
Friend: Yours looks way better than the stupid one on the box
Me: I didn't like some of the colors they used on that on
Me: And you know how I am with being historically accurate, so that was a no go
Me: lol I may be a manwhore but I strive for historical accuracy!
Friend: LOL. *Adjusts monocle*
Me: LOL