Monday, June 10, 2013

I Got 99 Problems...Nope, Actually Autocorrect Is The Only One

Two days, two times autocorrect has made a fool of me...

Me: Why do people like macaroni? I'll never understand that
Me: I HATE that
Friend: What...you don't like macaroni?
Me: And think less of people who love it and shake their asses whenever they hear it
Friend: Oh...MACARENA
Me: LOL DAMMIT
Me: Macaroni is delicious. The Macarena makes me homicidal
Me: And apparently iPhone agrees
Friend: LOL Can you hear the heartbreak in my voice when I thought you didn't like macaroni?
Me: LMAO

==========

Friend: Why do people put cotton in their ears?
Me: It's supposed to help your...uh...ear tube thingys drain
Friend: lol It's for your uh hearing hole
Me: lol Don't hate just bc you can't understand my medical knowledge
Me: I just went gay animal on yo ass
Friend: WHAT THE FUCK
Me: GREY'S ANATOMY!!!
Friend: LMAO That was the greatest thing ever!
Me: LOL Fucking iPhone!!