Friday, November 29, 2013

The Amazing Anger Man

Me: Is the Spider-Man movie any good?
Brother: There are like ten different movies, which one are you talking about? 
Me: The one where the dude is in the spider suit
Brother: ...They're ALL about the dude in the spider suit. Specifics please.
Me: The suit is red and blue in this one and the guy just got bitten by a spider
Brother: DUDE. ALL of the movies are about that!!
Me: Wait. This one has a character named Peter Parker.
Brother: OMFGGGGGG. Everything you are telling me is IN ALL OF THE MOVIES!!!!
Me: There's also a girl, if that helps
Brother: No Giuseppe. It doesn't help. NOTHING you are telling me is helpful. What are you seeing RIGHT NOW??
Me: The suit has spiderwebs on it. Kinda nifty.
Brother: ...Who is in it?
Me: Um...the guy who is Spider-Man (he plays two roles I think), and the girl. And I just saw a black guy.
Brother: I don't know which one it is. Ask [cousin].
Me: He's not here
Brother: Why the fuck are you even watching it anyway? You don't like Spider-Man. 
Me: Other people wanted to watch it and I figured why not.
Brother: Ah
Me: Oh and one more thing. 
Brother: ?
Me: It's "The Amazing Spider-Man" with Andrew Garfield from 2012.
Brother: I hate you. 
Me: LOL Then my work here is done.
Brother: lol Jackass. I knew you couldn't be that stupid...but then you have been drinking and we know that amplifies your stupid. 
Me: lol Yes. Yes it does. Oh and one more thing.
Brother: [braces] lol what?
Me: I didn't really see a black guy in the movie. 
Brother: LMAO. There's no black man but there is an Indian. 
Me: Score for [best friend]. Nothing beats a Thanksgiving movie with a token Indian