Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Making A Mix Tape

"How Can I Be Sure" - The Rascals
"All I Want" -Toad The Wet Sprocket
"If I Fell" - The Beatles
"Hopeless" - KT Tunstall
"Alone" - Heart
"Damaged" - TLC
"Come On Get Higher" - Matt Nathanson
"Friday I'm In Love" - The Cure
"Maybe I'm Amazed" - Paul McCartney
"Hey Soul Sister" - Train
"Come To My Window" - Melissa Etheridge
"Another Night" - Real McCoy
"Happy Together" - The Turtles
"Won't Do That" - Robbie Williams
"Can You Stand The Rain" - New Edition
"You Give Me Something" - James Morrison
"For The Longest Time" - Billy Joel
"I Am A Rock" - Simon & Garfunkel
"Suspended" - Matt Nathanson
"Iris" - Goo Goo Dolls
"The Way You Make Me Feel" - MJ
"What's Love Got To Do With It" - Tina Turner
"There's A Kind Of Hush" - Herman's Hermits
"You Got It All" - The Jets