Friday, December 6, 2013

I Sing, You Sing, We All Sing Cuz We're Procrastinators And That's What We Do

This week's song is a product of yesterday's conversation, which consisted entirely of song lyrics. No, seriously, all we said to each other all day were random lines from songs. And I enjoyed every minute of it.

Me: WHO LET THE DOGS OUUUUT
Friend: WHO
Friend: WHO
Friend: WHO
Me: I hate that song. But it was in my head this morning. So I thought I'd share
Friend: Thank you for sharing
Friend: Heeeeey macarena!!!
Friend: AAAAAAYYYY!!!
Me: We should just randomly burst into song today
Me: A 24 hour strain of Tourette's
Friend: In my life, there's been heart ache and pain
Me: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE'RE HALFWAY THERE WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LIVIN ON A PRAYERRRRRRRRRRRR
Friend: I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE!
Me: REGULATORSSSSSS
Friend: WARRIORS COME OUT AND PLAAAAAY
Me: Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does
Friend: DON'T PUSH ME CUZ I AM CLOSE TO THE EDGE, I'M TRYIN NOT TO LOSE MY HEAD *fat penguin dance*
Me: WALK THIS WAAAAAAYYYY AND TALK THIS WAAAAAAAYYYY *drug addled rock star shimmy*
Friend: WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN *walks like an Egyptian*
Me: I CAME IN LIKE A WREEEEECKING BALLLLLL *comes flying by buck ass nekkid on a wreeeeeeecking balllll*
Friend: LOL Thanks fucker
Friend: People are staring cuz I cracked up in the store all by myself
Me: LOL
Me: you're the one who started incorporating dance and imagery into the game. You pays yo moneyz, you takes yo chances
Friend: lol
Friend: Here's a story of a lovely lady, who was bringing up three very lovely girls
Me: Thank you for being a friend, traveled down the road and back again
Friend: Moving on up (moving on up) to the east side (moving on up) to that deeeelux apartment in the skyyyy
Me: Juuuuuuust sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip. That started from this tropic port, aboard this tiny ship. The mate was a mighty sailing man, the skipper brave and sure. Five passengers set sail that day for a three hour tour. A three hour tour. *skies darken and thunder claps* The weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed. If not for the courage of the fearless crew, the Minnow would be lost. The Minnow would be lost. The ship set ground on the shore of this uncharted desert isle. With GILLIGAAAAN, the skipper toooooo, the millionaiiiire and his wiiiiife. The mooovie stahhh. The professor and Mary annnn, here on Gilligan's isleeeeee
Friend: I'm going to call you something you probably never thought I would
Friend: You fuckin' over achiever