Tuesday, December 31, 2013

End Times

How did I begin the last day of 2013, you ask? By talking about manscaping and Bigfoot, that's how.

Me: Tis the last day of the year
Friend: WE SURVIVED!!!!! 
Me: *emerges from fallout shelter looking like bigfoot*
Me: lol With our luck you just jinxed it and we don't survive the day. Thanks a lot.
Friend: lol You couldn't go with Tom Hanks in "Castaway"? You had to go with Bigfoot?
Me: Lol Hey, when there's no access to manscaping, Bigfoot is probably more appropriate
Friend: lol How you must have suffered
Me: Indeed I did. But did I give up whilst in that shelter? Oh no, not I. I did survive. Because I remembered how to love and knew I'd stay alive. And now, I have all my life to live (knock on wood after your comments), I've got all my love to give. I did survive. I did survive. Plus I saved a bunch of money on car insurance by not being able to drive for 12 months.
Friend: LOL I thought you were gonna say, I switched money by switching to Geico 
Me: LOL Uh...read that text again
Me: I didn't know Geico could do that for me
Me: *shuffles to the Geico to switch he monies*

And last, but not least, a friend sent me this and said it perfectly describes what my New Year's resolution should be. And if I made New Year's resolutions, I'd be in total agreement.


Here's to even poorer life changes in 2014!!