Monday, December 16, 2013

Santa Baby Two Ways

Me: Oh, I love you
Friend: I hope you're nekked as you tell me that
Me: Well tis the season
Friend: Santa baby, a nekked [Giuseppe] under my tree, for me
Me: LOL
------
Me: Marking the first time in history Streisand has ever helped a dude get some nookie
Me: COME ON
Me: Some nookie
Me: COME ON
Friend: So you could take the cookie and stick it up yo
Me: What is...Ass?
Me: WTF does that even mean?
Friend: He must have really liked cookies...a lot
Me: Then why would he stick it up his [parental advisory]
Friend: Because...he was into cookies in that way
Friend: He's nomnomsexual
Me: LOL
Me: All those times I ran for the Oreos I thought I was just depressed. Turns out I was actually experimenting with my nomnomsexuality
Friend: lol That's our sexual oreo-tation
Me: I'm putting nomnomsexual on my census form
Friend: I'm pushing proposition 711 for nomnomsexual rights
Me: Santa baby, some nomnomsexuality, for me
Friend: LOL
Friend: Very nice