Friday, January 31, 2014

Sometimes I Wonder How We Do Sleep, Serving The Dodgy Companies We Keep

Awhile back, I was visiting the fam when my sister (a music freak like me) introduced me to this new music station on the television. They played mostly live performances, some from DVD's, some from TV specials, but occasionally they played music videos from artists who didn't get a lot of play on other stations (if any). Unfortunately, the channel lasted only a few months before suddenly being yanked off the air, never to be replaced. And it's a shame because it really was a unique channel. But, in the brief time we had together, I discovered this song and took an instant liking to it. Before my trip, I went through my iTunes and made a playlist of all the songs I've neglected for too long and this was one of them. Now it's on repeat.