Tuesday, December 21, 2010

That Loathing Feeling

So another night without any sleep. I should've passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow. Instead, I lie there wide awake, brain running a thousand miles a minute. I hate that. Always creeps up on me too. Then I did fall asleep but had a VERY vivid dream about what's on my mind and I woke up...I don't know. I think I've freaked myself out over-analyzing things. I do this, I get ahead of myself. I hate that about me. I'm constantly reminding myself that everybody is a work in progress and I'm no different. But maybe part of the problem is that I've stopped working on myself and so I'm stalled. I just feel...awful about myself. More awful than I have in a long, long time. I hate that feeling, I almost can't stand it. All kinds of questions...no answers. Ain't that how it goes.