Thursday, December 24, 2015

Sloooooow Hand

Yesterday I burned my hand on the oven (yes, again). I turned to a friend for advice on how to treat such a burn. It went better than expected and brought yesterday's convo full circle.

Her: Ugh...you're probably dead by now.
Me: Psssh, you should be so lucky!
Her: How's the hand, love? Are you still my lovah with an easy touch?
Me: Gurl, I can easy touch ya with my leggo my eggo
Me: LOL Or my left hand. Your choice.
Her: LOL. How often are you telling people to leggo your eggo?
Me: I think I've said it once and yet when I typed, "Le", it went wild.
Her: lol Um...on second thought...if your gizmo has the circumference and inch in length of an eggo...I'ma pass.
Me: lol I said I'd easy touch ya with it, not hit yo snooze button with it.
Her: LOL!!!