Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Hanging Chad

Me: LOL White people are threatening to boycott Star Wars because of a single black actor. There have been two black guys in seven movies and they're saying that's "threatening" their whiteness.
W: Looks like those idiots forgot about that smoove muthafucka Lando Calrissian.
Me: Yes, but see back in Lando's day, the white folks were the majority. Now they're not and they is scared.
W: They should be.
Me: If I were doing the 8th movie, I'd cast all minorities and one white dude.
W: lol The white dude would be the gardener
Me: lol Hell yes. "Trim those hedges, Robert"
W: No no no, it's Chad.
Me: Thank you. I don't even know what a white name is.
Me: If Chad got unruly, I'd revoke access to his expense account.
Me: NO. If Chad got unruly, I'd deny him his pumpkin spice latte. "You drink that cafe con leche, Chad. You know what you did wrong."
W: LMAO