Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Best Part Of Waking Up...

...Is having a hot mess of a conversation.

Friend: I'm going to be tortured this morning
Me: In a sexy way? Or in a working out kinda way?
Friend: I WISH IT WAS IN A SEXY WAY!
Friend: Mom found a dentist from Mexico that makes house calls.
Me: lol That just sounds shady
Friend: I wish I was fucking you
Friend: WITH...FUCKING WITH YOU!!!!!
Me: LOL
Friend: I hang my head
Me: I was like, "Wow, don't hold back"
Friend: LOL Dammit

==========

Friend: I was in so much pain
Me: What'd he do?
Friend: Scrape the buhjesus outta my teeth...he'd catch my gums in the process
Me: *shudder*
Friend: There he was digging away with his hooks...you woulda passed out from the blood...but I didn't make a sound when the bad man hurt me. I was a big girl.
Me: LOL
Me: I woulda been screaming like a bitch and unapologetic about it yo

Friend: LOL I have no doubt