Sunday, September 1, 2013

Eggs Over Easy

Teenager: "Damn. $80,000 for your eggs."
Y: "Yeah, but there are so many complications that can come from that."
Y: "And your eggs have to be in like perfect condition or they won't take them."
Teenager: "I wonder how they test for like really good eggs though." 
Me: "Just another weeknight in the [last name] household..."

=============

The scene: Me sitting on the couch and watching TV at around eleven at night. When I suddenly get a random text from my cousin/

Her: Then he says, "It's a simple procedure, I just have to insert this thing into you"
Me: ...
Her: OMG That was meant for [female cousin]!!
Me: So then your date went well huh? lol
Her: LMAO Noooooooo!!
Me: I could've sworn your mommy had the talk with you a loooooong time ago
Her: I'm 34, it wasn't that "loooooong" ago, ass