Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hot N Ready

['Take Home Handyman' was a show on HGTV some years ago where a handyman would wander the aisles of a Home Depot and find someone about to work on a big home improvement project. He would help them design it and then help them build it, all on HGTV's dime.]

Her: You're like that 'Take Home Handyman' show...
Me: lol Except I am not a trained handyman.
Her: Except he did all of his work in that tight black t-shirt...and you could see his muscles poking out...and when he stood straight up, you could see the outline of his chest through that tight black t-shirt...do you wear a tight black t-shirt while you do this work?
Me: LOL. I feel like you need a cigarette right now after that flashback to the handyman show...
Her: LMAO! Hell yes, I do. He was gorgeous. Now answer the question.
Me: No, horny wanna be housewife. I do not wear a tight black t-shirt while I work. Because it's 80 degrees and I would die. And I don't wear much black anyway.
Her: Damn
Me: I did wear a wifebeater today though while I worked.
Her: White?
Me: Si
Her: And then did you pour water all over yourself when you got hot? And you could see the outline of your chest through your white wet wifebeater? lol
Me: LOL. Jesus, go hump a tree already. You're in heat.
Her: LOL I know...I have issues. But did you? lol
Me: lol No. Because I'm not Magic Mike.
Her: lol Well, you're certainly no 'Take Home Handyman' either. He let me have my fantasies AND let me grab his ass that one time.
Me: I think your definition of 'let' and HGTV's security guard's definition of 'let' are two very different things, my friend.
Her: LOL. Here here!