Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Strategize Yo Sista Wives

Me: There were these three women though
G: Yeah, and then I'm sure you took them home and ya'll had a fourgy and then the next morning one of them made you breakfast and another one baked you bread and shit. Cuz with three chicks, one of them is bound to know how to cook.
Me: LMAO. Baked bread? Since when does Laura Ingalls participate in fourgys?
G: LOL. I don't know. Just seems like the kinda luck you'd have. That one of them would be Suzy Homemaker. I feel like you would strategize yo sista wives.
Me: LOL
G: lol Or in this case, your one night harem. One who can cook, one who can bake and one who can cook in a room other than the kitchen.
Me: Do you not know me at all? They'd ALL be able to cook in a room other than the kitchen.
G: LOL My apologies. I forget you're a manwhore extraordinaire.
Me: I feel like you'd strategize your sister wives in such a way that they didn't know about one another.
G: lol Fuck you Giuseppe.