Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Lazy Dayz

Me: *bitich slap* You're a liar!
Me: Bitich slap is when I slap you so hard that you stutter whilst going down to the floor
Friend: LMAO! Like smacking a record player
Me: LOL Precisely
Me: Sometimes typos is good
Friend: Ho yeah. Having them work out in your favor is a talent
Me: lol I haven't even had coffee yet and I came up with that stutter biz
Friend: I'm is impressed

==========

Friend: I just ate, and my stomach still feels hungry
Me: I haven't eaten yet
Me: Or still had coffee
Me: It's not enough that the Keurig makes one cup of coffee exactly how I want it anymore, I need it to physically come to wherever I am too.
Friend: LOL I have the same damn problem. I'm staring at it like I can use the Force to make coffee with it.
Me: LOL Right? Bend to my will, damn you!