Wednesday, October 9, 2013

"What The Hell", Indeed

Why you shouldn't do good deeds for others...

Me: I just cleaned out the cousin's fridge and took the trash out. I'm struggling with trying to open the dumpster and flinging the trash in when I hear, "Excuse me, do you know The Lord Savior Jesus Christ?"
Friend: lol Only you
Me: I said yes. I'd just yelled out his name whilst trying to open the dumpster.
Friend: LMAO!

==========

Why you shouldn't text while lying down...

Friend: Drankin' a cherry coke in your honah
Me: Oh you suck
Friend: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...*takes a long hard suck*
Me: My hobo wants to kick you in the pussy right mow
Me: LOL WTF
Friend: LMAO!! Where do I start with that???

==========

Why you should always sneak things into the movies...

Me: We're thinking we'll sneak in candy and sodas and maybe get popcorn
Me: I asked if she had a bigger purse bc the one she carries is kinda small and she says to me, she says, "Oh honey..." and opens the closet. There were a billion purses in there, all organized and ish. I felt like I was in a gay spy movie.
Friend: LOL Gay spy movie

==========

A friend sent this onto me. Can't imagine why they would do such a thing...