Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Love Is All Around, Indeed

G: What about the blue one? Yes? No?
Me: Meh.
G: You're "meh" about blue? Why so glum, chum?
Me: Bad night.
G: Wanna talk about it?
Me: Nah.
G: Ok. Then it's my job to cheer you up.
Me: Good luck.
G: Who can turn the world on with her smile...
G: Who can take an ordinary day, and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile...
G: Well it's you gurl and you should know it
G: With each glance and every little movement, you show it
G: *puts on he Mary wig and beret* LOVE IS ALL AROUND, NO NEED TO WASTE IT. YOU CAN HAVE A TOWN, WHY DON'T YOU TAKE IT
G: YOU'RE GONNA MAKE IT AFTER ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Me: LMAO. I was in the shower and heard my phone go off a million times. I thought it was an influx of texts from several people. Turns out it was an influx if texts from one idiot.
G: LOL. The mission was to make you laugh. I succeeded. End of story. 
Me: I'm embarrassed that you know that song...
G: I didn't say I got a laugh without doing things I'm not proud of.

And was it ever a much needed laugh. Thank you, Mr. T.