Saturday, February 7, 2015

A Dirty Roll In The Hay

Me: *Gets physical, physical, watch as he gets physical*
Friend: I just pictured you kissing your bicep and pointing at a mirror.
Me: Look, if you want me to be pretty then I'm going to have to make out with myself.
Friend: LOL. Alright you got my attention...
Friend: I need to see this "making out with yourself" you speak of
Me: Oh it's epic. I pull my hair, I slap my ass and I call myself a very bad girl
Friend: Wow. Mine - "That'll do, pig. That'll do."
Me: LMAO. I'm jealous.
Friend: LOL sounds like we should show each other a good time instead
Me: lol That pig business was inspired. Well done, my friend
Friend: lol *bows* A-thank you

[One hour later]

Friend: Whatcha doin?
Me: Thinking about you. Bc I don't want anyyyybody else, when I think about you, I oink and yelllll.
Friend: LOL. That'll do, pig. That'll do.