Thursday, February 5, 2015

Let Me Hear Your Body Talk!

A friend is having trouble with a new tenant on the property and then somehow Olivia Newton-John became part of the convo:

Friend: I'm gonna die one of these days cuz I like to let go of the handles on the elliptical. I like to goof off and pretend that I am running so fast I'm actually moving in slow motion like the Six Million Dollar Man with my own sound effects and everything.
Me: I just try not to die. With my own sound effects and everything.
Friend: LOL
Me: If any of your tenants go cray cray and off you, I'll go on the Investigation Discovery channel and lie about what an awesome person you were.
Me: You're welcome.
Friend: LOL Thanks fucker.
Me: LOL Bazinga.
Friend: You're trying to knock me off the elliptical, you is.
Me: It's another part of the workout. Don't die while I harass you.
Friend: lol Let's get homicidal, homicidal!
Me: Let me hear your body drop!
Friend: LOL. *Thud*