Monday, February 9, 2015

Smells Like Jicken

You need to know two things to comprehend this conversation:

1) My mom threatens to mail order me a bride at least once a week.
2) For all you youngins out there, Shake 'n' Bake was a product used in the 90's to coat chicken before you cooked it and their trademark commercial had a kid helping shake it up in a bag and then saying, "Mom made Shake 'n' Bake and I helped!".

W: I've found a site where your mom can get you a Russian mail order bride.
Me: LOL. Oh, she'd buy the one with the chicken. Cuz hey, free chicken.
W: lol Right? I thought you'd go for the 2 for 1 deals with the old lady in the mirror cuz hey, you like 'em old.
Me: LMAO. And the second one has flowers and a fucking AX!
Me: Why are there so many in rugs and car trunks? Like, ya'll don't need to go asking for that trouble, ya'll.
Me: There's a show about mail order bride murders.
W: Well we have a picture of the killer.
Me: lol I don't care where a chick is from, I don't want to date one who owns an ax. You and Y wanna strangle me on a regular basis. Can you imagine how quickly my Russian ax bride would hack my smartass to death?
W: lol She'd made a Jeezy and chicken stew.
Me: LOL. Mmmmmm, tastes like Jicken!
W: LOL. She also made Shake 'n' Bake and I helped!
Me: LMAO. I fucking love you.
W: LMAO. I can't breathe.
Me: lol Oh man, that was GLORIOUS.